Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its time to hit it..........

So, i don't post often, i just dont have time, but a quick update. Its been a challenge lately with the birth of Gabriel 3 weeks ago to get my running in. He is becoming more refgular in his schedule and hopefully soon will I. In March, I ran the National Marathon in Washington DC. My training has never fully righted itself since th NYC Full last year, so my performance was not what i wanted. I finished in 21rst place with a 2:46. My 3rd best time ever. Since then, i have run a few little races, as well as run with Ash and help her finish her "9 races in 9 weeks." Last saturday I did the Brooklyn half marathon. While i had not run in 3 weeks and had very little sleep, i managed to get a 1:23. Not bad considering. Next up, the Father's day 5 mile in Central Park on June 21rst. This year, I qualify for it and I'm so proud to be running it as a father. I can't promise any better updates, but hopefully my training improves, i've got to get going. NYC will be here before I know it.

No comments: